Jesus - Our Companion In Suffering - Lenten Retreat
Come and find comfort in the arms of Jesus
We all experience suffering, pain, grief, loss, health struggles and sometimes even take on the struggles of others. This lenten retreat will guide you into creating a deeper connection with Jesus and help you invite Jesus into your suffering and the sufferings of others you carry.
- WHEN: Thursday, March 23 @ 6:30 pm (arrival) - Sunday, March 26 @ 1pm (departure)
- WHERE: Way Of Holiness Retreat Center & Lay Community Hinton, Alberta - DIRECTIONS
- WHO: Those who are feeling the weariness of daily life and are looking for a place of peace.
- INCLUDES: Lodging, food, conference & gift
- SPEAKERS: RYAN BEAUPRE & KRISTY-LEA TRITZ
What we will cover during the conference portion of the retreat:
- Prayer and its power in our suffering
- Come To Me - How you can draw closer to Jesus in your sufferings so that he can carry the burden
- Remain In Me - How to place yourself in Jesus presence and remain in Him no matter what you go through in life
- Fix Your Eyes On Me - How to fix your eyes on Jesus when you are in the midst of the storm
- Draw Near To Me - How can you draw nearer to Jesus through your sufferings and how drawing near to him helps you bear it
- Offer It To Me - How you can look at sufferings differently and how you can even rejoice in them
- There will also be time for questions, fire side chats, and journaling